What do you need to know when you visit the World Money Fair?
We update the guidelines regularly according to legal requirements.
Hygiene concept and infection prevention measures for the World Money Fair 2021
(Status 08.09.2020 according to the currently valid official regulations)
The World Money Fair has developed a hygiene concept to provide comprehensive protection for all visitors, exhibitors and employees.
At the fair / Public areas
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask at the fair and in all the Estrel’s public areas
- Minimum distance of 1.5 meters between all people on the exhibition grounds and in the hotel area
- Provision of sanitiser dispensers in all areas including entrance and exit areas, bathrooms, reception, lifts, restaurants etc.
- Significantly increased frequency of cleaning/disinfection in public areas, bathrooms and hand contact surfaces
- Regular supply of fresh air by means of modern ventilation systems in the exhibition halls and all public areas
- All service and security personnel are informed about the applicable hygiene rules
- Contactless payment is recommended
- To avoid crowds of people, the exhibition area at the Estrel Congress Center is separated from the Estrel Hotel. Access to the fair via the hotel lobby is now only possible for hotel guests.
- The main exhibition aisles are being widened
- Floor markings and directional systems, e.g. in the entrance and exit areas to avoid crowds of people
- Seating in the forum events with 1.5 m distance between the chairs
Admission and visitor management
- The number of visitors present at the same time is limited (capacity planning depends on the space booked by exhibitors). If necessary, tickets with time windows can be issued.
- Advance sale of online tickets to avoid crowds of people and queues in the entrance area
- Separate entrances and exits wherever possible to avoid intersecting streams of visitors
- Contactless access to the exhibition
- Complete registration of all visitors, exhibitors, stand builders etc. with name, first name, telephone number, full address or email address. The entry and exit times are registered at check-in. As a result, the people present at the same time can be contacted to follow up in the event of a possible infection.
- People who suspect they may have COVID-19 or arriving from a risk area within the last 14 days are not allowed to enter
At the booth
- Exhibitors are obliged to observe the rules of distancing and hygiene (keeping distance, face masks, regular hand washing) at their booth and must also inform visitors to the booth if necessary
- The State of Berlin’s SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance from 01.09.2020 also applies in the Estrel’s catering areas
- Issuing areas are equipped with transparent glass or plastic partitions
- It is compulsory for service staff and cooks to wear a face mask
- Increased gaps between tables to 1.5 meters
- Guests are asked to wear face masks when not sitting at the table
- Guests are seated by service staff
- Table linen is changed or the table surfaces are disinfected after every guest change
The Estrel has developed an additional hygiene concept for the premises and catering areas. You can find detailed information under https://www.estrel.com/de/covid-19-stay-safe.html.
In addition to the organiser World Money Fair Berlin GmbH and the lessor of the premises, the Estrel Congress Center and Estrel Hotel, all exhibitors and visitors are also responsible for complying with the specified protective measures.
The spread of the Sars-CoV-2 virus is developing dynamically. The protection and hygiene requirements must therefore be constantly adapted and updated.